what's on the horizon...

This is an art blog where I will be adding new drawings and paintings of Hula girls and Tiki Gods every week, sometimes more, along with related videos, Hawaiiana and tons of Tiki trivia. So crack open a cold one and enjoy the show.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Polynesian Invasion"



THEN THERE CAME "WEIRD TIKI COMICS!"  POSING THE QUESTION,
                            "WHAT IF " "ANCIENT POLYNESIA"
ACTUALLY WAS INVADED BY "TIKI'S" FORM "OUTER SPACE?!!"
    CHECK OUT MY WILD AND CRAZY RETRO SCI-FI COMIC
                      IN THE PAGES OF "TIKI MAGAZINE."

San Diego Comic con starts this week,
so in it's honor, here's a fun retro comic
cover of a book that's in the works!
Grab a shirt and help the artist.





http://www.cafepress.com/whatnowstuff.432524406

2 comments:

  1. Ak-ak, Ak-ak-akak!
    -Do not run. We are your friends-

    Got bills to pay this week, but I'll be picking one of these up soon. Were you serious about there being a book in the works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just printed my first installment of my Alien Tiki Invasion of ancient Polynesia, ordering info is on my site now.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter